Source: Terahertz Technologies Inc.
The FTE-8000 Optical Spectrum Analyzer is the most rugged and affordable full featured Mini optical spectrum analyzer on the market. It is designed for simple operation and is suited for field or lab use. The Mini OSA is available in up to 88 channels on the ITU Grid for C or L bands with 50 or 100 GHz channel spacing and displays a full scan twice a second. It is also available as an 18 channel CWDM channel analyzer.
Click here to request more information or a quote for the FTE-8000 Optical Spectrum Analyzer.
The FTE-8000 is simple to operate and completes a full scan twice a second. It offers high end features such as Power Tilt for DWDM channel equalization and Gain Tilt to adjust EDFA gain flatness.
- Small - Handheld Size
- Available in DWDM and CWDM models
- Easy to Use
- One Button Auto Test or Selectable Scale Limits
- 50 or 100 GHz Spacing
- Full Feature Set
- Rugged Aluminum Case with Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Store up to 1000 Test
- Certification Software Included
- Rugged watertight sealed case is optimized for field use
- Bright back-lit color 1/4 VGA screen
- Display Data in Graph or Table Mode
Click Here To Download:
Datasheet FTE-8000 Optical Spectrum Analyzer
Product Overview: CWDM Channel Analyzer FTE-8000-CWDM