Source: Terahertz Technologies Inc.
Terahertz Technologies' TIA-1200 Optical to Electrical Converter is a wide-band detection system for fiber optic applications.
With a typical bandwidth of DC to 14 GHz (min 12 GHz), the TIA-1200 Optical to Electrical Converter accurately provides an electrical replica of the optical signal presented to it. It is intended to drive a 50 ohm cable terminated in its characteristic impedance.
- General laboratory testing of optical components
- Field Service Testing and Troubleshooting
- Laser alignment and tuning
- Plasma physics measurements
- Large Area InGaAs detector
- DC to 14GHz Bandwidth
- Universal Power Supply
- Capability to drive 50 Ohm output loads
Click Here To Download:
Datasheet: Optical To Electrical Converters TIA-1200
In Depth TIA Series Comparison Chart