Source: Terahertz Technologies Inc.
Terahertz Technologies' TIA-952 optical receiver is a convenient, easy to use O/E converter. It is extremely useful in a variety of laboratory, factory, and field service situations where a quick check of the operation of a laser source, optical transmitter, or the throughput of a fiber optic communications link is required.
The unit conveniently mounts directly on the vertical input BNC connector of your oscilloscope, digitizer, or other readout device. The ease of use and convenience of the Optical to Electrical Converter: TIA-952 are matched only by the high performance-to-price ratio that is typical of products from Terahertz Technologies. It is also backed by our standard two year warranty and guarantee of satisfaction.
- General laboratory testing of optical components
- Field Service Testing and Troubleshooting
- Laser alignment and tuning
- Plasma physics measurements
- Large Area InGaAs detector
- 800 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- Selectable Gain Settings
- Universal Power Supply
- Capability to drive 50 Ohm output loads
- For use for Single or Multi Mode Fibers
Click Here To Download:
Datasheet: Optical To Electrical Converters TIA-952
In Depth TIA Series Comparison Chart